Postdoctoral in Theoretical Economics
Postdoctoral positon in Theoretical Economics
Beijing Normal University is inviting applicants for postdoctoral position in Theoretical Economics under the Liyun Recruitment Program.
- Excellent full-time graduates with PhDs from the overseas universities which are among the top 100 in comprehensive or disciplinary ranking according to the internationally recognized four rankings of the year, namely, the Times Higher Education World University Ranking, QS World University Rankings, the US News & World Report, and Academic Ranking of World Universities, from A+ disciplines of domestic universities covered by the Double First-class University Plan, and from the research institutes which have fairly high prestige.
- The successful candidates, in good physical and mental health, and under the age of 35, should hold PhDs since no more than three years ago and shall work full-time at BNU upon recruitment.
- The successful candidates should be prolific or promising researchers who more than meet the criteria for A-category postdoc selection of the relevant schools and departments.
- The pre-tax annual salary for each successful candidate is RMB 300,000. For those who make it into Postdoctoral International Exchange Program and National Postdoctoral Program for Innovative Talents from the Office of China Postdoc Council (OCPC) the salary shall go up to RMB350,000.
- The University provides each of the Liyun postdocs with a yearly rent subsidy of RMB 50,000 for them to rent apartments based on the availability and market price.
- The successful candidates can register their children for Beijing Normal University Kindergarten New Campus Branch or Changping School Attached to Beijing Normal University during their two-year stay in BNU.
After publicizing the recruitment advertisement at home and abroad, relevant schools and departments will receive and review all the applications and make a notification, then BNU will arrange second-round review to evaluate and make the final decision.
- Please refer to School Contact Information for detailed contact information of the Schools.
- Please refer below for HR contact details.
Tel办公电话: +86-10 58805375