Research Support Assistant
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The candidate will assist the professor in CMIP6 climate model data analysis.
- Download and analyze the available CMIP6 climate model outputs of air temperature, specific humidity, relative humidity, and precipitation
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic math and computer skills
- Familiar with internet search and data download
- Able to deal with large datasets using Python or IDL or Matlab
- College math or computer science majors