Senior Lecturer, Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet
- AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS HEALTHINFONET
- $120,961 TO $139,228 (PRORATA) - ALEVC
- MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUS
- PART TIME (22.5 HOURS PER WEEK – 0.60 FTE)
- FIXED TERM CONTRACT (TO 31/12/2019)
The Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet, a Research Centre within Kurongkurl Katitjin, is dedicated to contributing to closing the gap in in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health outcomes by making research and other knowledge readily accessible, mostly via the Internet. The Centre is seeking a Senior Lecturer to join the team. The Senior Lecturer will oversee the development and implementation of the HealthInfoNet’s Impact and Evaluation Research Strategy consistent with the ECU Research Themes.
Key capabilities required for this role are:
- PhD in a relevant area of study, preferably in Public Health
- Experience in evaluation of research activities, with a sound understanding of knowledge exchange
- Proven skills in liaising with internal and external stakeholders to build strong collaborative relationships
- Publication record of reportable research outputs such as journal articles and refereed conference proceedings.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This fixed term part-time position attracts a remuneration of $120,961 to $139,228 (prorata) plus University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Pauline Shanley (Business Manager) on 08 9370 6931 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement (not more than 2 pages in length) addressing the four key capabilities listed above.
Applications close Sunday 16 June 2019 at 11:30 pm (AWST).
Open to candidates who have the relevant working rights.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.