2 days left
- Full Time
Hospitality Conference Catering Services
Salary: £17,408 per annum
Post Type: Full Time
Closing Date: Wednesday 19 June 2019
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We are looking for an experienced, professional Barista to work in a Starbucks licensed store at the University of Surrey.
Working in a busy high volume store as part of a well-trained and organised team, you will be producing quality coffee every time and delivering efficient, engaging and friendly customer service to our customers. You will be working in an exciting environment that is fast paced and therefore a flexible approach is required.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be an experienced Barista
- Be polite & friendly - someone who enjoys working as part of a team
- Be able to adapt easily between the requirements of a busy operation
- Have a fresh & exciting approach to food preparation & presentation
- Have good job knowledge and skills in Customer Service
- Be a motivated team player
- Be organised and motivated, able to work well under pressure and within a small team
The successful candidate will receive a generous annual leave entitlement and excellent development opportunities; access to an attractive pension scheme, child care assistance and discounted membership to Surrey Sports Park.
If you would like to arrange an informal discussion about the role, please email Louis Walter firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply online, please download the further details and click on the 'apply online' button above.
We acknowledge, understand and embrace diversity.