Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world's brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Graduate Aerospace Laboratories at the California Institute of Technology (GALCIT) is seeking a scientist to conduct tsunamigenesis research.
- Design and set up a wet laboratory for tsunamigenesis study.
- Perform experiments to test proposed hypotheses.
- Analyze data and present study conclusions to the research community.
- Write proposals for future funding.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ph.D. in Aeronautics.
- Experience conducting experiments in thrust fault rupture mechanics.
- Experience at Caltech preferred.