Enrolment and Compliance Apprenticeship Executive
- Full Time
Location: Manchester St James's
Closing date: 24/06/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Department: Commercial - Client Services
The Executive will be responsible for assisting learners throughout the application process for an apprenticeship to ensure applicants are accepted in a timely manner and more importantly are fully compliant as per the Education and Skills Funding Agency rule. You will also be responsible for ensuring learners are inputted into the funding systems in a timely manner, this will include PICS and Apprenticeship Service (AS).
Responsible for ensuring the ESFA funding rules are adhered to through the funding process by audit checking all documentation completed for learners that wish to enrol with BPP.
Responsible for the end to end accurate processing of new apprenticeship starts from; managing the apprenticeship completion process, accurate data entry of breaks and leavers and any amendments/changes to funding information within the PICS system to reporting requests received into PICS mailbox.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the enrolment of apprentices including liaison with apprentices and employers to ensure compliant and timely sign up to their apprenticeship.
- Contacting employers to discuss eligibility/on boarding process
- Contacting ineligible candidates and advising of next steps
- Populating apprentice learner folders as per ESFA funding rules
- Supporting Business Development team / Relationship Managers as required
- Daily monitoring of mailboxes, replying to any queries and vetting exam/course booking forms before delegating to relevant team
- Checking and confirming eligibility of key client and public apprentices and auditing sign-up packs before inputting data to PICS
- Management of Leaver non achiever process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and leaver non achiever form for evidence of last date in learning, processing of leaver non achiever details on PICS, collating and recording leaver non achiever reason codes to provide accurate reporting to programme managers
- Management of break in learning process – audit & compliance check of learner folder and break in learning form for evidence of last date in learning, processing of break in learning details on PICS
- Producing PICS reporting as answering all queries received into PICs mailbox
- Management of unit claiming and reporting with awarding bodies
- Management of the apprenticeship completion process including the tracking of insurance certificates, data entry to ACE, full audit check of completion folders and weekly tracking and reporting of rejected completions.
- Assisting with day to day administration
- Providing first line of contact via Emails, telephone calls
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication with a positive telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and maintain empathy with internal and external clients
- Ability to effectively manage client and internal stakeholder relationships, promptly responding to queries, ensuring expectations are managed
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS Windows operating system, including Excel and tracking tools to support this role
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpretation of facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors or variance from targets
- Attention to detail is essential as there is a high volume of data that requires analysing
- Must be comfortable working within defined Key Performance Indicators and Service Levels
- Passionate about client service with a positive approach to dealing with people
- Proactive, highly motivated and adaptable to change, as the company and industry in which they are based is very fast paced and competitive
It is preferred that the candidate has experience of the following:
- Experience of working through and managing a period of change and being able to recognize when processes need to be redesigned due to growth / decline in volume of workload
- Experience of working in an admissions / enrolment capacity working with student records
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check