VE Teacher, Diploma of Logistics and International Business
Expression of Interest - Vocational Education Teacher - Diploma of Logistics/Diploma and Advanced Diploma of International Business
- School of Vocational Business Education
- Great CBD Location
- Approx. $70.71 - $73.50 per hour, Teaching Rate per Teaching Duty Hour
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
The School of Vocational Business Education (VBE) offers globally oriented, applied training programs, from Certificate to Associate Degree level, nationally and internationally to approximately 4000 students. Come work in RMITs award-winning Swanston Academic Buildings innovative learning spaces. Work with students and industry partners on authentic industry-based projects in providing outstanding employment outcomes for students. Be part of our Global Work Integrated Learning Projects which are offered through our partnerships in Ireland, USA, Vietnam and China.
The Role & Experience Required
The School invites your expression of interest to teach in one of our Semester 2, 2019 programs:
- Logistics (Diploma)
- International Business (Diploma and Advanced Diploma)
Subject expertise is required in the fields of:
- Import/Export of goods
- E-Commerce - particularly international e-commerce and B2C
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Managing Compliance with international legal and ethical obligations
- Cultural Communications
- Promote Products and services to international markets
- Analyse data from international markets
- Developing a transport and logistics business plan
- Develop and maintain operational procedures
Applicants must hold the TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or its successor; or
TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment plus the following units:
- TAELLN411 or TAELLN401A and
- TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B as a minimum qualification.
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check
A Bachelor degree or higher qualification in a Logistics or International Business discipline will be highly regarded.
Please note that Semester 2 classes begin from 8 July 2019, successful applicants must be available to start one week prior to this date.
To apply please click 'Apply Now and provide:
- Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability
- CV detailing any relevant industry and/or teaching experience
- A copy of your relevant qualifications
Applications close: Sunday 30th June 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information please contact the Program Manager, Suzanne Maugeri, on 9925 1466.