Professor / Associate / Assistant in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Medical Academic Positions
Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences (MBRU) is Dubai Healthcare City’s first medical university and aims to be a global hub for innovative and integrated healthcare education and research. MBRU offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees through its colleges.
The College of Medicine offers an innovative 6 – year MBBS program; open to all nationalities. The language of instruction is English. Queen’s University Belfast is MBRU’s international academic partner and the partnership includes quality assurance in the provision of advice and guidance on curriculum development, recruitment of staff, student selection, and admissions, among other areas.
The College of Medicine at MBRU is soliciting applications for positions at all academic ranks in the following discipline:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Faculty members will be working in an academic and healthcare environment located in the heart of Dubai, a major travel hub with direct flight connections to most major cities.
Our strategic partnership with Al Jalila Foundation (www.aljalilafoundation.ae) will facilitate access to research grants and research facilities in a number of disciplines. We have clinical affiliation agreements in the region with Mediclinic Middle East, Al Jalila Childrens Hospital and Al Amal Hospital where our students get their clinical training.
MBRU offers competitive compensation packages, including tuition fee support for children’s education and air travel tickets for faculty and eligible family members.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Ph.D.; MD or MD/PhD degree(s)
- For Clinical Disciplines candidate must hold Board certification (US and Canada), CCT (UK) or Equivalent
- Academic experience in a recognized university (at least five years for Associate Professor position and at least 10 years for Full Professor position);
- Significant research track record
- Experience in teaching and assessment of medical students
Interested candidates should fill in the mandatory application form and support with their CV and a cover letter indicating the candidates’ teaching philosophy, research plans and motivation to move to MBRU to email@example.com.
Positions will remain open until filled.
To learn more about (MBRU) please visit (www.mbruniversity.ac.ae).
Mohammed Bin Rashid University of Medicine and Health Sciences
Dubai HealthCare City (Building # 14)
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Academic Posts jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Professors / Chairs jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Fixed Term Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in United Arab Emirates