Director, International Student Recruitment
The Director of International Student Recruitment oversees all recruitment and promotional activities for Duke Kunshan University outside of Greater China and Asia to identify, attract, and yield high caliber prospective students for Duke Kunshan University’s undergraduate degree program in China. The position is based at Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, USA and is funded by Duke Kunshan University. Reports to: Executive Director, Office of Global Student Recruitment, Duke University (Dean of International Enrollment Management, Duke Kunshan University)
- 60% (Recruitment Strategy) Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive strategy for undergraduate student recruitment, marketing, and enrollment across the North and South America and Europe.
- Develop and grow a vibrant network of high quality high-school feeder schools across North and South America and Europe
- Mobilize, coordinate and manage the staff and related recruiting resources (e.g., brochures, web sites, multimedia materials) to support UG recruiting across key regions and cultures.
- Work with Director of Graduate Programs at DKU to support graduate student recruitment for DKU graduate programs in North and South America and Europe
- Coordinate with relevant programs and offices in Kunshan to ensure cross-promotion of graduate programs, effective use of human and financial resources, and consistency of the DKU brand in all graduate marketing and admissions materials.
- Promotion and communication of scholarship opportunities and tuition policies for UG and graduate degree programs.
- Coordinates closely with the Executive Vice Chancellor at Duke Kunshan University as well as other relevant recruitment professionals at Duke University.
- 20% (Business Operations) Oversee and manage the travel and promotional budgets to support UG recruitment, marketing and enrollment activities.
- 20% (Marketing and Communications) Coordination of marketing activities with DKU’s communications and marketing team in Kunshan.
Duke Entity UNIVERSITY
Job Family Level 14
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:
Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.