Information Services Manager
Salary: From £33,199 per annum
This is a full time post of 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 17 June 2019
Interview Date: Monday 24 June 2019
The University of Lincoln ICT Department is seeking an experienced pro-active and motivated individual to join its Information Services team.
The Information Services Manager post will be required to show experience in managing teams, a deep understanding of specific ICT disciplines, an understanding of software design and development techniques. You will lead the in-house development teams within Information Services, to meet the needs of the University using the latest Microsoft technologies.
You will have experience of support in an ICT environment, and a good working knowledge of the latest ICT technologies is essential. You are also expected to have experience in the following areas and be able to work under your own initiative, in order to provide both pro-active and reactive customer service:
Key Knowledge and Skills
- A computer related degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in leading a Software Development Team
- Experience in developing business application environments using C#, .NET and SQL
- Experience of developing and supporting integrations
- Proven record of delivering results within a given timescale
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service focus
- Problem management and troubleshooting