Research Associate in Petroleum Engineering
1 day left
- Full Time
Organization Name Petroleum Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines The Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research and The Petroleum Institute into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University of Science and Technology endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
- To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
- Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Capability to simulate and model studies on chemical EOR including low salinity, polymer, and surfactant.
- Ability to record results in professional manner and aptitude to correlate obtained data in a meaningful manner.
- Running simulations and performing modeling studies in chemical EOR.
- Contributing to project success and achieving the assigned tasks.
- Weekly update on the assigned work progress.
- Sharing project findings in workshops/conferences/journals.
- Assisting in supervising Master students.
- Proctoring exams if needed.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Petroleum Engineering)
- Experience in numerical work, preferably in petroleum engineering.
- A laboratory experience in petroleum engineering is optional.
How To Apply
You will be required to attach the following:
- Passport-size photograph
- Teaching and Research Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae)
Apply for Research Associate in Petroleum Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly