Enrollment Contact Representative
Enrollment Contact Representatives serve as the front line contact (via phone, email and chat), as well as participate in proactive outreach for parents and students and assist in the successful recruitment, enrollment and retention of prospective and current Northeastern students. The Enrollment Contact Representative will be expected to demonstrate leadership and problem-solving skills in making sound independent professional judgment to facilitate services for students.
Enrollment Contact Reps duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the student’s successful navigation of admissions processes, with the ultimate goal of helping students fully complete an application
- Assist students with the registration processes
- Advise and assist students and parents with all aspects of financial aid, student account and payment options
- Advise students of approaching important deadlines
- Advise the student of available Northeastern student service resources are available to him/her and how to obtain these services.
- Act as a liaison for the student to those services to assure that student’s questions and concerns are being addressed
This position will require excellent interpersonal and phone etiquette, a positive outgoing personality, the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment, and a self-starter attitude. Individuals must be willing to work in a metrics driven position.