Associate to Senior Vice President, College of Medicine
Under general supervision from a designated administrator, perform specialized and complex administrative, operational and educational activities in support of the Office of the Sr. Vice President for Health Affairs and Dean, College of Medicine.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence on behalf of the Dean’s Office. Prepare presentations as required.
- Research and analyze methods, procedures; identifying problems of a specialized nature and implement changes.
- Represent administrator at internal and external committee meetings on subjects of considerable complexity, with moderate authority to make commitments.
- Evaluate, develop and implement specialized operating policies and procedures.
- Identify programmatic, operational and system problems and implement solutions.
- Perform other related duties based upon the needs of the office.
Bachelor's degree with three (3) years’ experience; -OR- Associate's degree with five (5) years’ experience; -OR- seven (7) years’ experience. Degree and experience must be in a related field.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / M / F / Veteran / Disabled.