London Course Operations Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Location: London Liverpool Street
Closing date: 03/06/2019
Employment type: Permanent
Full time, permanent
(Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30 shift rota) plus occasional evenings and Saturdays (as per agreed overtime policy)
To support the administration and delivery of London Computer Based Assessments (CBAs), by processing customer enquiries, bookings and changes, and by assisting with the invigilation of these assessments.
To process the ordering of classroom materials for London A&T and FS courses.
To assist with the delivery of mock and real PC- based CIMA, ICAEW, AAT, ACCA and ICAS exam offerings for BPP London.
To assist with other activity relating to the successful running of PQ courses in London centres.
Computer Based Assessments
- To assist in the writing of schedules for London Computer Based Assessments exam dates where appropriate.
- To process customer bookings, transfers and cancellations for London CBAs via the appropriate exam body’s online system.
- To answer queries from customers, responding appropriately and accurately and to handle all calls according to BPP call handling standards.
- To be sensitive to individual requirements, particularly when handling exam results.
- To maintain accurate records of phone discussions or correspondence with customers so that there is a clear and consistent timeline and documented evidence of actions and communications.
- To invigilate London computer-based assessments, ensuring any technical problems are resolved quickly and efficiently, and ensuring all professional body exam rules are followed.
- To support the financial reporting requirements of CBAs by tracking invoices and completing accrual templates.
- To consistently deliver a high quality service to all customers, in line with agreed BPP service standards.
- To order classroom materials for London A&T and FS courses via the relevant BPP system.
- To follow procedures to ensure that these materials are delivered to the right location at the right time.
- To answer queries from London centres and tutors appropriately and accurately, and to handle all calls in line with BPP call handling standards.
- To assist in any data gathering/manipulation activity as required to support the successful running of PQ courses in London.
- To deal with queries, issues and other ad-hoc duties relating to London PQ Course Operations.
- To perform any other reasonable duties as instructed by the London PQ Course Operations Manager.
Knowledge/Experience and Skills Required:
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to build good working relationships across all levels
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure, sometimes to short deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Well organised, conscientious, and reliable
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literacy (ECDL or equivalent)
- A clear telephone voice with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude
- Customer service experience In depth knowledge of BPP products and services
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check