Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – University Human Resources
As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Talent Management and Workforce Strategy at Stanford, you will have the opportunity to explore the field of Talent Acquisition through work on university-wide projects and programs related to hiring and onboarding. Our current initiatives include efforts around employee value proposition, recruitment marketing, candidate experience, onboarding, workforce analytics and more. Our team is unique because we are a project and program team and spend the majority of our time on project management as opposed to the traditional transactional nature of recruitment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, entry-level coordinator to join our team. You will be supporting Talent Acquisition Program Managers in a variety of ways including participating in projects, analyzing data, testing systems, scheduling meetings, interfacing with external vendors, advertising and more.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Experience working in human resources and a love for recruitment is required.
- Experience working on projects through either work or school is necessary.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills is necessary, familiarity with applicant tracking systems, such as Taleo or PeopleSoft, is a plus.
Why Stanford is for You
Imagine a world without search engines or social platforms. Consider lives saved through first-ever organ transplants and research to cure illnesses. Stanford University has revolutionized the way we live and enrich the world. Supporting this mission is our diverse and dedicated 17,000 staff. We seek talent driven to impact the future of our legacy.
Our culture and unique perks empower you with:
- Freedom to grow. We offer career development programs, tuition reimbursement, or audit a course. Join a TedTalk, film screening, or listen to a renowned author or global leader speak.
- A caring culture. We provide superb retirement plans, generous time-off, and family care resources.
- A healthier you. Climb our rock wall, or choose from hundreds of health or fitness classes at our world-class exercise facilities. We also provide excellent health care benefits.
- Discovery and fun. Stroll through historic sculptures, trails, and museums.
- Enviable resources. Enjoy free commuter programs, ridesharing incentives, discounts and more!
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4691
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: G