Assistant Professor at the Department of Labor Law and Social Security Law
Deadline 16 Jun 2019
Start date from September 1, 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, announces a competition for a full-time position of an Assistant professor at the Department of Labor Law and Social Security Law
- completed Master's degree in Law at the Faculty of Law
- the scientific rank of CSc., Dr., Ph.D.
- teaching capabilities and practical teaching experience (conducting of seminars and lectures)
- interest in the field of Labor Law and Social Security Law
- abilities to do scientific research independently
- excellent knowledge of world language, other language skills being an advantage
- ability to lecture and publish in Czech and English languages
- experience in writing and obtaining scientific projects in Czech (eg. GAČR) or international framework (eg. ERC, Marie Curie, Visegrad fund) is an advantage
- publishing activities in the field; presenting the three most important scientific publications, impacted periodicals is an advantage
- active participation in Czech and international conferences is an advantage
- membership in the industry relations important organisations in Czech or foreign is an advantage
- moral integrity
If the applicant already worked at the announced position at the Faculty of Law, please provide number of scientific publications, which have applied a benefit to the Faculty of Law MU.
The commencement: from September 1, 2019
The applications with a CV, a covering letter, and copies of education certificates shall be sent by 16th June 2019 to the Personnel and Payroll department of the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, in the form of an e-application (see the Masaryk University website - Competitions and vacancies).