Associate Lecturer, Physiotherapy
- Fixed Term (until 17.07.2020), Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $67,900 to $91,803 pa (plus 9.5% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of agricultural science, environmental science, exercise and sports science, health science, medical imaging, medical science, medical sonography and paramedic science.
Your new role:
- Preparing and delivering lectures and seminars, and conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, student field excursions, clinical/studio sessions, workshops, and/or residential schools in the area of Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
- Supervising physiotherapy students in a clinical setting.
You will bring to the position:
- A passionate, self-motivated individual who continually shares knowledge, experience and expertise with the team to promote professional development and idea exchange.
- A continuous improver who communicates clearly and engagingly and actively promotes and drives change.
You will have:
- A relevant graduate and/or postgraduate qualification (or equivalent) in the Physiotherapy discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multi-modal delivery strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise physiotherapy students in a clinical environment.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 5 June 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33116
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.