Technology and Services Assistance Centre Role
TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- Continuing, Full Time
- Total Salary $62,374 to $65,883 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICES SUPPORT OFFICER
- Fixed Term (until March 2020), Full Time
- Total Salary $67,668 to $76,118 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Are you a team player with a keen attention to detail and well-developed IT skills? We have two exciting opportunities to work with Technology and Services Assistance Centre (TaSAC) at our Rockhampton Campus. TaSAC is the single point of contact for CQUniversity staff and students seeking help, information and practical assistance for Information Communication and Technology (ICT), Facilities, and the Library.
Your primary purpose will be to create satisfactory outcomes for your customers by continually improving your resolution-handling skills, documenting knowledge and dissemination of solutions. The way in which the incident/service request is resolved and how the customer feels are equally important.
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Proficiency knowledge in the operation of computer applications and the ability to learn new systems efficiently and effectively including:
- Office productivity and communication/collaboration software, web browsers and multi-media software.
- Office productivity and Communication/collaboration software (office 365, google apps)
- Online Learning Management Systems such as Moodle
- Operating systems used within the University sector, including Microsoft and Macintosh
- Connectivity including wireless and authentication
- Library loans and catalogue modules and online databases
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 27th May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33112
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply