Human Resources Officer
- Join us at an exciting time of building a new strategy of innovation
- 12 Months Fixed term
- $72,880K - $82,467K (plus superannuation and leave loading)
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
About the role
The Human Resources Officer is part of the Human Resources Business Partnering team responsible for the delivery of generalist HR services and transactional support to the various faculties and divisions of UNSW. The position supports the interpretation, implementation and administration of the University’s HR policies and procedures at the faculty/divisional level in accordance with the requirements of the client group.
This position will be based in the Faculty of Engineering within our Kensington campus.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications with subsequent work experience in Human Resources, preferably in a complex environment
- Sound understanding of contemporary HR practice, and experience in interpreting and applying relevant legislation, regulations, policies and procedures across the employee lifecycle
- Ability to provide HR advice to supervisors, staff or other clients and a strong commitment to delivering high quality customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with clients at all levels and work effectively in a team environment.
You should ensure you have included a cover letter to note your suitability to this position.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: Sunday, 2nd June 2019 at 11 pm