Project Manager, Delivery
- Strong focus on stakeholder management and customer service
- Contribute to the delivery of enhanced University infrastructure
- Manage all facets of the delivery of projects
- Continuing, Full Time
- $84,118 to $91,957 pa (plus 17% superannuation)
- Wagga Wagga preferred, Bathurst may be considered
As the Project Manager Delivery (Project Officer, Delivery), you will be responsible for all aspects of the delivery of projects allocated to this position, including the management of project governance, with an emphasis on the achievement of time, cost and quality outcomes.
You could manage a number of projects at any one time and they can vary in nature including roadworks, infrastructure, building refurbishments or new buildings. To see some of the projects we are currently working on visit our Projects page.
To be successful you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in building and construction or project management related field, or at least 5 years relevant experience working directly in these fields or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through education, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated construction project management capabilities and principles
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills in a planning, design or construction environment and demonstrated experience of developing building and design concepts
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
Charles Sturt University is a young and growing university committed to developing far-sighted people who help their communities grow and flourish. We make a significant contribution to the prosperity and vibrancy of our rural and regional communities, with a reach and impact across Australia and internationally. We work together with industry, communities and students to create new thinking, inspire each other and make a positive and progressive contribution to the world.
The Division of Facilities Management is responsible for developing and maintaining campuses of the University including planning, design and construction of new buildings, refurbishments and maintenance of existing buildings and development and maintenance of grounds with the provision of security services.
CSU offers a great work-life balance, professional development opportunities and generous financial benefits.
Charles Sturt University is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are encouraged from Indigenous Australians; people with a disability; women (particularly for senior and non-traditional roles); people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
This position is open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents; or applicants who hold a current valid work visa commensurate with this position.
Applicants are expected to apply online and address the selection criteria in the position description. If you experience difficulties applying online or for further information on completing the application process please visit our how to apply page or contact us.
Additional information is available in the position description or by contacting:
David Currie | Manager, Delivery | firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 02 6338 6355
Closing Date: 11 pm, 02 June 2019