FedUni TAFE – SMB Campus
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment for three years.
FedUni TAFE provide a broad range of quality education and training programs, reflecting state and national priorities that address the training needs of individuals and industry.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced leader to fulfil the role of Director, Operations and join our senior leadership team, enhancing and building on FedUni TAFE’s reputation and capability regionally, nationally and internationally. This is your opportunity to join one of Victoria’s oldest educational institutions and contribute to its continued growth and development.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute the FedUni TAFE strategy and implement objectives;
- Lead, manage, develop and mentor a diverse educational team;
- Drive continuous improvement of programs;
- Develop relationships and proactively engage with professional bodies; and
- Identify, initiate, promote and secure commercial and project opportunities with industry, business, government, partner institutions and the community
What you’ll need:
- Extensive leadership management experience, preferably in the TAFE or VET environment;
- Significant experience in managing and leading a team and fostering a collaborative working environment;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships;
- A successful track record managing change and continuous improvement strategies for educational programs; and
- A strong financial management record including the proven ability to maintain budgets and provide sound advice on financial and commercial targets.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 2 June 2019.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.