Academic, Enterprise Systems Courses
Casual Academic: Post graduate and Undergraduate Enterprise Systems courses
- Business IT & Logistics
- RMIT CBD Campus
- Current tutorial/lecture rates
RMIT is a global university of technology and design, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environments. We are global in attitude, action and presence; urban in orientation and creativity; and connected through active partnerships with professions, industries and organisations.
The School of Business IT and Logistics is the largest provider of Business IT and Supply Chain Management programs in Australia offering undergraduate business degrees in Information Systems and Logistics/Supply Chain Management, and postgraduate degrees in Business IT, Information Management, Supply Chain and Logistics Management, and Strategic Procurement. Programs are offered in Melbourne, Vietnam, Shanghai, Singapore and online.
The Role and Key Responsibilities
The School of Business IT and Logistics is seeking experienced sessional educators to join the Enterprise Systems teaching team who have recent teaching experience (seminars, tutorials and/or lectures) at undergraduate/postgraduate level and are committed to supporting student learning and the student experience through engaging classroom delivery and facilitation.
The Master of Business Information Technology and Bachelor of Business IT and Logistics degree seeks to provide the knowledge and skills to operate confidently and effectively in a global technological business environment. This program is designed to produce ethically and socially responsible professionals who have the potential and knowledge to create and manage successful business information systems solutions drawing on their technical and leadership capabilities, effective communication skills, client requirements focus, innovative professional practices, and strategic and organisational skills.
- Understand Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions (Certified in these SAP solutions including SAP Business ByDesign, ERP ECC6.5, ERPSIM, S4HANA)
- ERP project management experience
- Supply chain management and strategy
- Big data analytics experience (able to use SAP Lumira & Tableau)
- Aware of latest ERP trends and issues
Appointment is subject to passing a Working with Children Check.
To apply please provide:
- Cover letter detailing your industry and teaching experience
- A complete CV detailing relevant industry and teaching experience alongside two referees
- Copies of original teaching evaluation or student satisfaction survey results
Applications close: Friday 14th June 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information about the roles please contact Say Yen Teoh via sayyen.teoh @rmit.edu.au