3 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate – CQUniversity Community Sports Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $73,814 to $77,966 pa (including salary of $62,374 to $65,883 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Develop your career within a dynamic team focussed on forward-thinking and future-proofing. Our employees are important to us: at CQUniversity you will benefit from a generous 6 weeks’ leave, including a period of closure over Christmas and New Year. Also included is 17% superannuation, discounted gym membership, staff study support, and in-house training opportunities.
This position will provide you with the opportunity to work at the CQUniversity Community Sports Centre, providing a range of administrative and customer support services to all members. You will have the chance to utilise your initiative to develop promotional flyers and marketing strategies targeted at membership attraction and retention. You will be responsible for maintaining the gym social media page, developing reports, undertaking financial duties and coordinating facilities bookings.
- Experience operating computer systems such as FinanceOne, Microsoft Office Suite, Clubware or similar business management software.
- Demonstrated ability to operate autonomously in a fitness facility by providing professional administrative services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to gather statistical data to allow accurate reporting on gym visitations and usage.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 26 May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33117
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply