Technology Support Assistant
- Full Time
- Fixed Term (until March 2021), Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $62,374 to $65,883 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Are you a team player with a keen attention to detail and well-developed IT skills? We have an exciting opportunity to work within Teaching Technology Support (TTS). TTS is the single point of contact for CQUniversity staff and students seeking help with the universities video conferencing and teaching space facilities.
Your primary purpose will be to create satisfactory outcomes for your customers by continually improving your resolution-handling skills, documenting knowledge and dissemination of solutions. The way in which the incident/service request is resolved and how the customer feels are equally important.
- Providing excellent customer service and taking ownership of the issue or request and following it through with the client until it has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties
- Accurately entering data into the relevant system(s) for the scheduling of videoconferences and recordings and registering technical faults.
- Conducting audio and visual checks of learning spaces and quality checks of videoconference recordings.
- Using standard troubleshooting procedures and processes to respond to phone, electronic and face-toface teaching technology requests from all CQU customers to documenting and resolve within the agreed service target time-frames. More complex requests and problems are referred to the Technology Support Officer or Team Leader for resolution
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 27th May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33109
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.