Research Partnership Officer, Research Division
- Fixed Term (2 years), Full Time
- Research Division
- CQUniversity Gladstone Marina
- Total Remuneration $92,573 to $99,702 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $78,226 to $84,250 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The Research Division at CQUniversity delivers practical research with real-world outcomes in association with industry. We focus on cross disciplinary collaboration to create impact and long-term benefits for our partners across industry, government and community sectors.
In this role, you will actively contribute to the development and implementation of systems and processes related to the delivery of the Research Partnerships Team’s activities identified in the Research Operational Plan. The successful applicant will have excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to independently generate activity analysis, reports, and general correspondence for external parties and internal stakeholders.
- Completion of a relevant degree (business or marketing) with subsequent relevant experience and a willingness to undertake further training.
- Proficient knowledge in the use of a range of computer software programs (Microsoft Office Suite, and large corporate information systems).
- Knowledge of CQUniversity policies and procedure related to research, or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge.
- Prior experience in relationship management and ongoing operations or project management.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 27 May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33106
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.