- Fixed Term (until 31/01/2020), Full Time
- Engagement and Campuses Division
- CQUniversity Bundaberg Campus
- Total Salary $62,374 to $65,883 pa (plus superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
CQUniversity’s Bundaberg has a friendly, supportive atmosphere that caters for students of all ages with the ability to study on-campus or online from home. Bundaberg campus is a modern, purpose-built campus, offering students new, innovative buildings and facilities. The campus boasts interactive electronically transmitted lectures to integrate CQUniversity Bundaberg with other campuses.
As the Administration Officer you will be responsible for prompt and professional reception and administrative support to campus staff, ensuring a professional level of customer service is provided to all stakeholders and clients.
This position will engage with a variety of stakeholders, from students to staff, external parties and industry personnel. This position requires the successful appointee to have a high level of verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and team skills.
- It is essential the successful appointee demonstrates proficient computing knowledge in the use of business support software including word processing spread sheeting, internet and email.
- This position requires a strong communicator to provide high level customer service, resolving customer queries and responding with a prompt and professional manner maintain customer satisfaction.
- It is expected the successful appointee with undertake and be responsible for a range of administrative activities, meeting deadlines and resolving queries with limited supervision.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 21st May 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33111
When submitting your application, please include the following: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use alphabetic or numeric characters only in your application. Do not use characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.