Talent Acquisition Partner
Department Human Resources
Recruitment Type Open to All
Job Type Full-Time
Monthly Salary $5,000
Job Category Exempt
Required Qualifications: Applicants must specifically address how they meet these required qualifications to meet the requirements of the position.
- experience implementing talent acquisition and recruiting programs; or other HR programs
- experience managing and/or initiating large scale HR initiatives and programs
- experience with applicant tracking, and other human resources systems
- experience in an education or higher education setting
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in relevant fields
- Certifications in relevant areas
Responsible for building and developing the university’s talent acquisition program with a focus on effective recruitment and staffing. . The position will build the university’s strategies for attracting and hiring talented candidates and increasing candidate pipelines for highly qualified and diverse applicant pools. The position provides a high level of customer service by working with and guiding hiring managers in comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies, and processes. This work is performed under the general supervision of the unit manager and may supervise the work of assistants.
- Responsible for serving at the University’s Talent Acquisition partner and developer of a comprehensive recruiting and talent acquisition program
- Develop strategies for talent acquisition and engaged candidate experience
- Plan and implement talent acquisition key performance indicators
- Consult with management to identify talent acquisition strategies
- Develop workforce planning information, methodology, statistics, and metrics
Normal Work Days
Normal Work Hours Start 8:00AM
Normal Work Hours End 5:00PM
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO ELECTRONICALLY ATTACH A RESUME, COVER LETTER AND LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION TO YOUR APPLICATION.
Legal and Required Notices
Texas State University, to the extent not in conflict with federal or state law, prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Employment with Texas State University is contingent upon the outcome of record checks and verifications including criminal history, driving records, education records, employment verifications, reference checks, and employment eligibility verifications.
Texas State University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and the use of any tobacco product will not be allowed anywhere on Texas State property or in university owned or leased vehicles.
Texas State University is a member of the Texas State University System. Texas State University is an EOE.
Texas State is committed to increasing the number of women and minorities in administrative and professional positions.
Why work @ Texas State?
- Amazing health insurance: various coverage options starting your first day of employment for full-time employees with Texas State paying 100% of the employee premium and 50% for your dependents!
- Generous paid time off: vacation, holidays, sick days and many more!
- Excellent work life balance resources: mother and family-friendly resources in addition to a comprehensive FREE wellness program
- Great professional development opportunities: choose from a variety of workshops, training, online learning and even access educational leave opportunities and reimbursement for academic courses
- An inclusive Bobcat community: join our many social networks offered on and off-campus
- Retirement peace of mind: TRS pension, retirement plans and voluntary saving options with generous employer contributions
By joining the Texas State Bobcat team, you’ll be a part of one of the most beautiful, diverse, and growing universities in the nation.