Senior Research Associate/Research Associate in Quantum Engineering Technology Laboratories
Division/School Academic Faculties
Contract type Open Ended
Working pattern Full time
Salary Grade I - £32,548 - £36,613, Grade J - £36,613 - £41,212 (Salary depending on experience)
Closing date for applications 11-Aug-2019
A research associate position is available in the Quantum Engineering Technology Labs (QET Labs). This is an open position and subject to funding.
Bristol’s QET Labs is a cluster of quantum-related activities that spans research, training and enterprise. This includes the Centre for Nanoscience & Quantum Information, Quantum Technology Enterprise Centre, Quantum Photonic Integrated Circuits and the Centre for Doctoral Training.
The research group has over 100 researchers and been awarded over £50M of grants from funders such as EPSRC, Innovate UK, H2020 and ARO. Each year the group hosts the largest UK conference on quantum technology, BQIT.
Any suitable candidate is expected to work in one of these key areas of research:
- Quantum Computing Technology
- Quantum Communications and Cryptography
- Integrated Quantum Photonics
- Quantum Metrology, Measurement and Control
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
We appreciate and value difference, seeking to attract, develop and retain a diverse mix of talented people that will contribute to the overall success of Bristol and help maintain our position as one of the world’s leading universities.
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Computer Science Research Associate jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Engineering & Technology Research Associate jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Physical Sciences Research Associate jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Research Associate jobs in City of Bristol
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Physics & Astronomy Research Associate jobs in City of Bristol