Student, Dumac, Llc
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, selection, and monitoring of money managers: including interviewing managers, performing on-site due diligence trips, attending conferences and annual meetings, completing reference checks.
- Assist in determining the appropriate asset allocation for DUMACs portfolios.
- Perform quantitative analysis on current and potential investments.
- Draft reports detailing investment recommendations and actions.
- Undertake research projects related to portfolio management and new investment areas.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Quantitative Proficiency (Excel)
- General understanding of basic financial concepts
Job Code 699 STUDENT
Requisition Number 401597938
Duke Entity CENTRAL ADMIN MANAGEMENT CTR
Job Family Level 00
Full Time / Part Time FULL TIME
Regular / Temporary Regular
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feel secure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals are respected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our community have a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Auto req ID