2020 McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
The McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships Program has been established to attract outstanding recent doctoral graduates to the University from around the world. The Program aims to recruit new researchers who have the potential to build and lead interdisciplinary collaborative research activities inside and across faculties. The University offers a leading and lively research environment that is internationally engaged, public-spirited and has many outstanding areas of research strength.
- The University will fund a three-year appointment commencing at Level A.6 in the University salary band ($91,125) plus superannuation.
- Fellowships will commence between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020.
- Fellows will receive additional project funding up to $25,000 to be spent over the term of their Fellowship.
- Prospective applicants must discuss their interest in the program with the relevant faculty at the University of Melbourne, prior to submitting their application.
Further information and how to apply: https://research.unimelb.edu.au/support/funding/internal/mckenzie-fellowship
- Eligibility Exemption requests due 4 July 2019
- Applications due 20 August 2019
- Faculty expression of interest processes may also apply.
More searches like this
- Fixed Term Agriculture, Food & Forestry Postdocs jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Architecture Postdocs jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Business & Management Postdocs jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Art, Performing Arts & Design Postdocs jobs in Melbourne
- Fixed Term Economics & Econometrics Postdocs jobs in Melbourne