Customer Relationship Management Analyst
The CRM Analyst will be a critical member of a team responsible for supporting, configuring, testing and maintaining the enterprise Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (CRM Advise, CRM Recruit) based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This is a client facing role; the individual will work very closely with various business units including undergraduate and graduate enrollment offices, registrar’s office, various schools and academic units, and developers, to provide front line Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support. The individual will also provide user training and communicate how to design effective processes within the university’s CRM solution.
- Availability after-hours as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Project Leader/Advisor B
- Commensurate with experience
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree with a program of study in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent experience/training
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate or Developer certification
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and Agile development methodologies
- Experience configuring Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Strong experience with business analysis, process analysis and mapping, and project management
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, as well as the ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master's degree with a program of study in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate, or equivalent
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Ellucian’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms, especially Colleague
- Experience with technology at a higher education institution
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Hiring offers for this position are contingent on successful completion of a background check
Current American University Employees:
If you are a current full-time or part-time staff member at American University, please log into AsuccessfulU through the myAU portal. Once in AsuccessfulU, please select the Careers tile which will take you to our internal career page.
For more information or assistance with the American University careers site, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
American University is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution that operates in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, personal appearance, gender identity and expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, source of income, veteran status, an individual’s genetic information or any other bases under federal or local laws (collectively "Protected Bases") in its programs and activities.