AskACU Service Officer
- Join a dynamic, national customer service team
- Focus on enquiry resolution and excellent customer service
- Full-time Continuing role based in Melbourne
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community that welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
AskACU is the University’s first point of contact for current and prospective student enquiries, and all Student Administration related staff enquiries. Our AskACU Contact Centre handles questions from all ACU Faculties and Campuses nationally; from application to graduation, following, tracking and guiding the student life cycle
As an AskACU Service Officer you will:
- provide specialist service delivery on Student Administration and general University matters
- provide high quality timely and accurate advice to students and staff
- contribute to complex knowledge bases that inform the work of the Contact Centre
- use and analyse student and enquiry management systems to provide a range of services.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- completion of a relevant tertiary qualification and/or equivalent professional experience
- experience and commitment to excellent customer service
- the capacity to work effectively in a high pressure environment
- the ability to acquire systems knowledge across a variety of databases and programs.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Information Package AskACU Service Officer HEW 5 PD.pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $81,752 - $88,588 pa, including salary component $69,081 - $74,858 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 5), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Lhan Gannon, Coordinator, AskACU Contact Centre on 03 9230 8221.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Tuesday 28 May 2019