Salary £23,334 - £25,482 p.a.
Contract Type Full-time, permanent
Closing Date 31-05-2019 12 Midday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a creative and enthusiastic champion of technology who has the ability to enhance the learning experience of students at UCB.
As a member of the Digital Innovation for Creativity in Education (DICE) team, you will take a proactive role in promoting, developing and supporting effective application of the University’s VLE and other learning technologies. This will include working closely with academic staff and other teams to develop technology-enhanced learning practices appropriate for classroom, blended and online modes of learning.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A sound understanding of technology-enhanced learning
- Ability to use e-Learning software
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Customer service skills and an understanding of the importance of the student experience
Staff benefits include 38 days’ paid leave per year, excellent staff development opportunities, pension scheme and a private healthcare policy.
Note for applicants:
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing date: Friday 31 May 2019 at noon
First stage interview date: TBC
Final stage interview date: TBC