Deadline 31 May 2019
Start date by appointment
Are you looking for a job challenge within which you can implement new processes, technologies, or services?
Are you an organizational and planning type enjoying working with people?
Do you have project management experience and you’re not afraid of IT?
We are currently looking for such a person for the newly created position at the Institute of Computer Science of Masaryk University.
At this position you will:
- Manage internal projects within the IT Infrastructure Division and among other divisions
- Develop and implement standards for preparation and management of projects in the IT Infrastructure Division, assist other team members in its adoption
- Actively daily collaborate and intensively communicate with internal employees, cooperating organizations and suppliers
- Create, gradually improve and continuously update the evidence and reporting of divisional projects and activities
- Continuously learn and develop own knowledge and skills, implement new trends where applicable
You are the person who:
- Has at least three years of experience in IT, of which at least two years of experience in management and coordination of projects/activities and people
- Can plan, organize, prioritize, solve problems, think conceptually
- Is able to understand the needs of partners, customers and employees; has respectful, open and fair approach
- Has very good communication and presentation skills to various target groups
- Has IT background and the desire to learn and develop in this area
You should have:
- University education
- Advanced knowledge of English - at least B2 level
What is our offer?
- interesting work on diverse projects with inspiring people
- newly established position that you can form according to your own ideas and visions
- dynamic work (no routine)
- the possibility to travel abroad and exchange stays
- flexible start and finish times
- English-language courses
- possibility to participate in team building activities
- six weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution
- free parking