Head of Automated Infrastructure Systems Team
Deadline 31 May 2019
Start date by appointment
Are you looking for a new interesting management position in IT?
Do you always see "one step ahead" and formulation and communication of your own vision isn’t a problem for you?
Are you interested in and enjoying the development and motivation of the people you lead?
Then we have an ideal position for you.
At this position you will:
- Implement and develop the vision of AIS team according to the vision of IT Infrastructure Division and the entire ICS MU
- Strategically manage and coordinate the development and operation of IT infrastructure, focusing on innovative solutions, automation and application of the latest ICT trends
- Actively lead the team and participate on personal/professional development of employees and students; lead and consult diploma thesis
- Manage projects related to university IT infrastructure and related services; actively search for new opportunities and possibilities of participation on innovative projects
- Continuously learn and develop own knowledge and skills
You are the person who:
- Can formulate vision, think strategically and innovatively and be highly effective
- Has experience in building, managing and operating IT infrastructure in a larger organization
- Has deeper knowledge in (at least some) of the following areas: HPC, virtualization, cloud, automation technologies
- Is interested in searching for, testing and implementing new trends, processes and technologies, willing to experiment
- Is able to lead teams and work with motivation, development and mentoring of employees, conceptually work with students (Bachelor/Master’s degree)
- Is a team-worker and inspiring person
- Is responsible, reliable and purposeful person with strong organizational skills
You should have:
- At least five years of experience in IT
- University education
- Advanced knowledge of English - at least B2 level
What is our offer?
- Interesting leading position at university institute and possibility to influence IT-orientation at university
- Leading a team of approx. 14 people plus students
- Dynamic work (no routine)
- The possibility to travel abroad and exchange stays
- Flexible start and finish times
- English-language courses
- Possibility to participate in team building activities
- Six weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution
- Free parking
Send your application by e-application (below) or to: firstname.lastname@example.org.