Social Media Officer
Salary: From £23,334 per annum
This post is full time at 37 hours per week.
Closing Date: Monday 27 May 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 12 June 2019
The University of Lincoln is seeking a skilled social media marketer for an exciting opportunity within the University's Communications team. Candidates will need to be highly creative, forward-thinking, proactive and have a strong understanding of social media and its role in marketing.
Working alongside the Senior Social Media Officer, this position will have a key focus on output; producing and delivering content for a wide range of digital formats and platforms.
This role services the social media needs of Communications, Development and Marketing (CDM) at a corporate level within the University and also extends to the development and support of social media and networks within internal Schools and Departments.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support the recruitment of potential University of Lincoln applicants and their subsequent conversion through social media.
- Engage with current students and alumni through multiple social media platforms. This will include informing students of activities happening on campus, advising of any changes that need communicating quickly and raising attendance at both on campus and external location events.
- Proactively deal with customer enquiries coming through social media on a day to day basis in a professional and timely manner.
- Raise the profile of the University through positive online engagement.
- Increase engagement and following of channels by producing engaging social media content on a regular basis. This includes videos, live streaming and photography
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2.