Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
- Develop and implement a program of communications and events to acknowledge and recognise donors within the La Trobe University community
- Full time, continuing role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $83,924- $92,502 plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
The Donor Relations and Stewardship Coordinator oversees an integrated program of stewardship including publications, communications and events to thank and acknowledge donors and to connect donors with the beneficiaries of their philanthropic support. Although the role is embedded in the Alumni and Advancement Office, with a focus on philanthropic engagement, the scope of the role encompasses the whole of university and is expected to liaise with student admissions and scholarships and academic areas benefiting from philanthropic support
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated, project management experience, including experience managing events and producing communications products;
- A postgraduate qualification and relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of substantial knowledge, training and experience.
- Demonstrated successful experience in the engagement of external stakeholders, including high net worth individuals, corporates and philanthropic organisations.
- You will also need strong interpersonal, organisational, problem solving and communication skills and the ability to work in complex environments
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Monday the 27th of May
Position Enquiries: Caitlin Hosking, Senior Recruitment Business Partner 03 9479 1324
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria in your cover letter and attach your updated CV.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.