Associate Lecturer in Education, Primary
1 day left
- Part Time
- Continuing, Part-Time (0.5 FTE)
- School of Education and the Arts
- CQUniversity Gladstone Marina
- Total Remuneration $40,176 to $54,320 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $33,950 to $45,901 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The School of Education and the Arts offers a wide selection of courses in the areas of Education, Early Childhood and Education Support, from short courses, certificates and diplomas to undergraduate, postgraduate and research higher degrees. Our teachers and lecturers are experts in their fields and work closely with industry and relevant networks to ensure that students receive relevant and up to date training to ensure they are graduate work-ready.
You will bring to the position:
- Demonstrated ability to teach undergraduate University students with a student focused approach to delivery.
- Ability to supervise education students during professional experience placements.
When submitting your application, please provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- A postgraduate or undergraduate qualification in teaching.
- Current teacher registration or eligibility for registration.
- Familiarity with relevant policy and Australian Curriculum documents (particularly P-6 Mathematics, History and Geography).
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education or equivalent (or a willingness to complete one).
- Familiar with University standards and academic writing, including how to research, write and reference assignments.
- Possession of a Doctoral Qualification in a relevant field or currently enrolment in a doctoral program. (Desirable).
Apply today for a career that changes lives.
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Sunday 26 May 2019.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume outlining your qualifications relevant to Position Description, Responses to Selection Criteria. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply