Lecturer in Public Sector Management
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
- Role is based in Canberra, ACT, Australia
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
School of Business
Academic Level B - $105,108 – $123,908 + 17% Superannuation
Fixed Term Appointment until December 2023
Up to AUD 30,000 seed fund for research
The School of Business is one of four schools at the University of New South Wales Canberra. It offers a dynamic and collaborative work environment focusing on delivering high quality teaching in both undergraduate and post graduate programs in the core discipline areas of accounting, business law, finance, international business, logistics, management and marketing. The School also offers high quality research programs at the masters and PhD level, currently supervising 55 HDR students.
The University is seeking applications from early career researchers with a strong research interest in public sector management. Of particular interest is knowledge of large-scale systems change and project management.
Successful applicants will be expected to undertake a full complement of research and teaching activities.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a PhD in Public Sector Management or equivalent
- a strong research profile
- proven ability securing external research funding
- experience in teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels
To apply for this role:
- Follow the link to the UNSW Careers Portal and sign in or register as a new user.
- Attach a copy of your Resume.
- Complete the online research proposal application form.
*You are not required to provide a response to the selection criteria listed in the position description
An applicant may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
To find out more about more about this rare and exciting opportunity please contact:
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Phone: +61 2 9385 3475
Applications close: 11:30 pm (AEST), 23rd June 2019
Find out more about working at UNSW Canberra
Please disable "Pop-up Blockers" to view Position Description Document
UNSW is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity
Any questions about the application process - please contact Eugene Aves or email email@example.com