Lecturer/Instructor/Assistant Professor, Administration Office and Secretariat – Language Centre
Deadline 9 Jun 2019
Start date 1.9. 2019
The Rector of Masaryk University is currently welcoming applications for the position of lecturer / instructor / assistant professor at the Language Centre of MU for the teaching of English, possibly in combination with another foreign language for LC section at Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Science or possibly at another MU Faculty.
The Language Centre of Masaryk University is seeking new staff members to join its teaching and academic team. If you are interested in working in a dynamic international environment, we are looking for you.
- Master's Degree
- competence to engage in conceptual and collaborative work
- competence to teach academic / professional language and work on projects
- teaching practice is welcome
- organized and team-work oriented personality
- full-time job
- employee benefits - food vouchers, 40 days of holiday, pension scheme contributions, contribution to vaccination
- work in a prestigious higher education institution
- opportunity for further learning
- team of friendly colleagues
Instructions for the selection procedure:
If you are interested in the offered position, please send us:
- your CV
- cover letter (1 standard page per each document)
- a list of publishing activities
Start date: 1.9. 2019
Send the required documents through the electronic application system (see below) by 9.6. 2019.