Academic, Public Health
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Science
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
CQUniversity Australia has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years seen by the remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses and infrastructure. Furthermore, the University's reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
The Department of Psychology and Public Health promotes an evidence-based focus to the examination, understanding and enhancement of health and wellbeing within individuals, groups, organisations and communities. The Department is comprised of a team of diverse and innovative academics who are world class researchers and who are deeply engaged with the communities in which they live and work.
The Department is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various units of the new Master of Public Health course.
Please note this is an expression of interest only. Your application will remain current until 31 July 2019 and you will only be contacted should appropriate casual work become available.
You will have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in Public Health.
- A thorough understanding of current Public Health issues from a social-ecological model of health and experience in taking a community-based approach to Public Health.
- Proven ability to teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
Apply today for a career that changes lives www.cqu.edu.au/jobs
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 31 July 2019
- Vacancy Reference Number: 33089
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional) and Current Resume outlining your relevant qualifications and registrations. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.