HEW 4, $59,770- $63,424 per annum plus employer superannuation contribution. This is a full-time (36.75 hours per week) fixed term contract until 8 May 2020.
- Join the University of Opportunity
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Located at our City Flinders Lane campus
About the Role
The International Officer plays a key role in processing international student applications as well as providing high-level customer service to prospective international students and relevant stakeholders. The position operates within a busy work environment and is required to prioritise workloads and manage time effectively to meet specified time lines.
About the Person
A passion for providing excellent customer service and hard work will see you succeed in this position. You will be a good verbal and written communicator and be able to deal with confidential information appropriately and discretely. You should also have a high level of attention to detail and the ability to operate effectively in a busy work environment under limited supervision.
Duties you may perform will include:
- Provide general information and factual advice to clients.
- Create and maintain accurate student records.
- Process and track student applications.
- Provide high-level administrative support to ensure team objectives are met.
- Salary sacrifice options
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements available
Applications must be submitted as a single document comprising;
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Your responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description
Please note: Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.