International Office Senior Administrator
Salary: From £23,334 per annum
This is a full time post at 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Wednesday 22 May 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 06 June 2019
This role requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual who will play an important role within the University of Lincoln’s International Office. A key aim of this department is to deliver student recruitment numbers from a range of markets both internationally and within Europe in line with agreed targets.
Working as part of a target driven and passionate team of colleagues based within the UK and across the University’s regional offices in China, the post holder will play a critically important role in supporting the team in administrative duties.
Specifically this role will provide a dedicated approach to the following:
- ·Providing administrative support to the International Officers in relation to international recruitment activity
- ·Providing a timely response to email and telephone enquiries from European students, their parents, agents and other external stakeholders
- ·Delivering the EU conversion campaign and lead on working with Student Ambassadors in supporting this campaign.
- ·Data analysis reporting on student recruitment from applications to enrolment.
- ·Raising Purchase Orders and responsible for housekeeping on the University’s financial system
- Lead on freight delivery for all markets
This position does not fulfil the UK Visas & Immigration sponsorship criteria for Tier 2.