Executive Assistant to the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- $85,326k - $91,023k plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 14 mth- Fixed Term - Maternity Leave Cover
- Start Date Mid July 2019
- 35 HR P/W
- Oversee effective office operations and provide superior executive support to the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean including confidential reception, diary/calendar and email management and other administrative services
- Integrate information from various sources to draft documents and correspondence for the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean including letters, emails, invitations, reports, presentations and briefing notes
- Ensure the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean are appropriately prepared for all meetings and complete any assigned follow-up items, providing assistance as appropriate
- Coordinate, prepare and disseminate meeting agendas and papers, minutes, action points and other necessary documentation for meetings and committees chaired by the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean
- Build and develop effective relationships with external stakeholders and their support staff
- Provide an effective link and liaison between the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean and key internal stakeholders assisting the Dean to maintain effective internal communications
- Oversee, coordinate and support all aspects of events such as meetings, workshops, functions and conferences as required. This includes attending to the Dean’s Unit reception and any associated administrative activities such as e-procurement, Facilities Management support, event support and meeting room support
- Manage the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean’s travel arrangements including flight and transport bookings, itineraries, accommodation, conference registrations and any other requirements
- Manage the Faculty Executive Director and Deputy Dean’s Finance activities including tracking expenditure, reconciling credit cards and arranging payment of accounts
- Interpret and apply UNSW and faculty guidelines and processes to all activities as appropriate
- Participate in relevant projects and business improvement activities to streamline processes and facilitate administrative efficiency
- Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: 26th May 11:00 pm Australian, Eastern Standard time
UNSW aspires to be the exemplar Australian university and employer of choice for people from diverse backgrounds.
UNSW aims to ensure equality in recruitment, development, retention and promotion of staff, and that no-one is disadvantaged on the basis of their gender, cultural background, disability, sexual orientation or identity. We encourage everyone who meets the selection criteria to apply.