Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher
Application closing date 03/06/2019
Salary Basic salary with pension: £30,424. Basic salary without pension: £37,081.
Job category/type Research
The Early Stage Researcher (ESR) will undertake research in the framework of the project "VRACE: Virtual Reality Audio for Cyber Environments", and will be funded for 36 months through the prestigious Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Innovative Training Network(ITN) programme. VRACE will establish a multidisciplinary training and research programme focusing on the analysis, modelling and rendering of dynamic 3-dimensional soundscapes for applications in Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR), delivered by nine cooperating European Universities and their industrial partners, including Siemens, Mueller BBM, Sennheiser and Facebook Reality Labs (former Oculus). The ESR will be an active member of the research project team at Queen's University Belfast (QUB) assisting in the delivery of research and training activities of the VRACE Network and required to work towards the expected results of the QUB-led project entitled "Physics-Based Source Modelling with Time-Variant Parameters". In addition to their individual scientific projects, all ESRs will benefit from further continuing education through a dedicated training program in the various fields of expertise of the consortium partners, which includes active participation in workshops, conferences and outreach activities.
More searches like this
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Computer Science Other Research Related jobs in Belfast
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Engineering & Technology Other Research Related jobs in Belfast
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Physical Sciences Other Research Related jobs in Belfast
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Electrical & Electronic Engineering Other Research Related jobs in Belfast
- £30,001 - £40,000 Permanent Physics & Astronomy Other Research Related jobs in Belfast