Assistant/Assistant Professor in Sports Medicine
Deadline 7 Jun 2019
Start date September 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant or Assistant Professor at the Department of Kinesiology FSpS MU focusing on Sports Medicine – teaching and outpatient activities in the area of Sports Medicine
Expected starting date: September 2019. Part-time or Full-time position.
- Graduate of General Medicine with attestation in the field of Sports Medicine or a similar field (or with the prospect of attestation examination during the years 2019-2020)
- Actively publishing in English
- Active knowledge of English
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Scientific research and publishing activities
- International scientific prestige (for example: presentations of scientific results within international conferences, an article in an impacted or reviewed journal, etc.)
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by June 7, 2019 in a form of the electronic application (below) or complete an application at the university job e-Application system http://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacaccies/......).