Assistant/Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences and Sports Management
Deadline 7 Jun 2019
Start date September 2019
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position: Assistant or Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Sciences and Sports Management focusing on Psychology
Expected starting date: September 2019. Part-time position (20 hours per week).
- Master’s degree in the field of psychology
- Ph.D. degree or final phase of doctoral study programme in the area of psychology or kinanthropology with the focus on psychology
- Teaching and pedagogical skills
- Appropriate experience in the field of psychology or university teaching experience in the field of psychology
- Active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- International scientific prestige (presentations of scientific results within international conferences, scientific meetings worldwide, papers published in scientific international journals etc.)
Description of the main activities:
- Conducting seminars and exercises or individual lectures in subjects of psychology
- Supervision and opposition of master’s and bachelor’s diploma theses
- Scientific research and publishing activities
- Engaging in project activities
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience, an overview of the most significant publication results) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by June 7, 2019 in a form of the electronic application (below) or complete an application at the university job e-Application system http://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacaccies/47050).