Assistant Professor for Department of China Studies Seminar
Deadline 29 May 2019
Start date 1 September 2019 or 1 February 2020
Dean of the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position Assistant Professor (full-time position)
- 5-year experience of university teaching
- relevant publications
- specialization in modern Chinese/Sinophone literature and/or the study of contemporary Chinese societies (incl. the continent, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the diaspora)
- The selected candidate will teach in English (or Czech, not required), in BA and MA programs (in the case of literature, also the basic course of Classical literature); tutor students’ theses, carry out research, and apply for grants
For information on the Department of China Studies Seminar, please visit: https://cinskastudia.phil.muni.cz/en
Attachments to the application:
- a cover letter
- copies of documents relating to candidate’s education
- a structured curriculum vitae plus a summary of previous practical experience
- a list of published works
Application with all required documents should be sent by e-application available below.
Electronic application deadline is: May 29, 2019.