Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery
- SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- SW CAMPUS - BUNBURY
- SESSIONAL RATES AS PER INDUSTRIAL INSTRUMENT
- ACADEMIC CASUAL
The School of Nursing and Midwifery provides a comprehensive range of academic programs to prepare health care professionals for positions in nursing and midwifery. The School has a commitment to developing strong partnerships locally, nationally and internationally, through its collaboration with health professions, industry and the broader community. The School is looking for suitably qualified and experienced academics to deliver sessional teaching for both online and on campus undergraduate units in a broad range of areas on our SW Campus located in Bunbury.
The successful applicant:
- Would preferably have a Master’s Degree in Nursing or significant progress towards a Master’s Degree in Nursing or related discipline; OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with equivalent professional experience; and
- Must be eligible for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia;
- Have a strong and effective teaching strategy for teaching relevant theoretical, physical and psychosocial health issues both on campus and online (as evidenced in student feedback).
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This casual position attracts a competitive remuneration plus University superannuation contribution.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to contact Dr Deborah Kirk Walker, Associate Dean at email@example.com or on (08) 6304 2087 for more information.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume along with a covering letter outlining your interest and suitability for this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Monday 20 May 2019 at 11:30 pm WAST.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds.