Post Doctoral Fellow in Chemical Engineering
Organization Name Chemical Engineering
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
To provide high-quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publications that contribute to the academic and research mission of the University.
Ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Carrying out Experiments
- Collect and analyze data
- Writing publications and presenting in conferences
- Good communication skills
- Ph.D. Degree in Food Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Knowledge of food processing.
- Hands-on supercritical extraction
- Familiarity with relevant laboratory equipment, operations, and procedures, including the ability to set up, calibrate, operate, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- A Ph.D. holder in food engineering/ chemical engineering / Biochemistry with good knowledge in food process engineering is needed for the project
- Hands-on writing reports and papers
How To Apply
CV + Research Interest Statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).